Redmi K20 Pro is the next flagship phone from Xiaomi mobile. Redmi K20 Pro smartphone was launched on 28th May 2019. The phone comes with 6.39-inch AMOLED display, powered by a 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor that features 1 core clocked at 2.84GHz, 3 cores clocked at 2.42GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It comes with 6GB of RAM. Not only this the phone runs on the latest Android Pie and is powered by a 4,000mAh battery. The Redmi K20 Pro supports proprietary fast charging. But here we are to install TWRP On Redmi K20 Pro Phone.
If you are the Xiaomi phone and already bought this beast and enjoying the power of Redmi K20 Pro Phone. And now want to install TWRP custom Recovery on your Redmi K20 Pro, so you can enjoy lots of mod and custom ROM on your device. Then you are in the right place. Here in this guide, we will show you the step by step guide to install the TWRP custom recovery on Redmi K20 Pro.
Many Xiaomi fans are have been waiting for this device a long time and in many countries the phone is available and in india, it will be released in July 2018. But most of the fan already imported the phone form other countries and now want to Install the TWRP on the phone.
Thanks to the LR.Team for releasing the unofficial TWRP for the Redmi K20 Pro Phone. LR.Team is a Chinese devs team who is popular for its quick release of unofficial TWRP builds. Now they released the TWRP for Redmi K20 Pro, so now Redmi K20 Pro Phone user will enjoy all the benefits of TWRP.
Before following the below mention do take the full backup of your data. Read all the steps very carefully to Install TWRP On Redmi K20 Pro Phone. Once the TWRP is installed you can install custom ROM on your phone and also ROOT the Redmi K20 Pro with Magisk Manager. So let’s get started and Install TWRP On Redmi K20 Pro Phone
Install TWRP On Redmi K20 Pro
Warning: Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking bootloader.
This guide is only for the Redmi K20 Pro users and not for the K20 users. Please do not flash it on Redmi K20.
Download TWRP For Redmi K20 Pro
Before downloading the TWRP, unlock the Bootloader of your Redmi K20 here.
Download the latest TWRP for Redmi K20 Pro from the below mention link and unzip the folder on your windows desktop. You need this file to flash the TWRP on your phone.
Pre-Requirements to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi K20 Pro
2. Enable USB debugging on your Android device. To do this go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the MIUI version 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
Now go back to settings -> Additional Settings -> Developer Options -> Enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging. See the screenshot below.
3. Install Xiaomi USB drivers, tutorial: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers For Windows
Download File To Flash TWRP on Redmi K20 Pro
HOW TO INSTALL OFFICIAL TWRP ON REDMI K20 PRO
1. Save the TWRP files on your platform tool folder. Make sure the adb drivers are installed on your PC.
2. Now time to boot your phone in fastboot mode. To do this first switch off your phone and Hold volume down + power on at the same time.
3. Now your phone will boot in the fastboot mode. Connect your phone to the PC with USB cable.
4. Now open the command prompt window in the Platform ADB folder by Pressing Shift Button and Select Open Command Window Here.
5. Next, type following command lines and hit Enter on keyboard:
fastboot flash recovery TWRP-3.3.1-raphael-UNOFFICIAL.img
6. Now TWRP is installed on your Redmi K20 Pro.
7. Reboot your phone in twrp recovery. Press the Power button and the Volume Up button simultaneously. Hold it around 3-5 seconds until the phone reboots into TWRP recovery.
8. Now go to wipe and tap on the FORMAT DATA button next to Advanced wipr and type yes.
9. Now save the Disable_Dm-Verity file on your phone and flash the same.
10. Reboot System.
Video : Install TWRP on Redmi K20 Pro
Direct Link to YouTube video
So this way you can install the custom TWRP reocvery on the Redmi K20 Pro. If you are facing some trouble with this guide them leave the comments below and