The oneplus team is working on the new build of OxygenOS, and recently they released the new Oxygen OS Open Beta 19 and 10 for OnePlus 3/3T. The new beta update is packed with some new features, and OnePlus Launcher 2.1 & Weather App is one of them. The newer beta version is available for the download, but if you want to check the OnePlus Launcher & Weather App, then you can do this easily by installing the APK file of these apps on your Oneplus phone.
So what new in this new OnePlus Launcher. As per the oneplus team, the new launcher features like recent apps in the app drawer, a blue dot on the newly installed apps icon and lots more. Below is the list of a feature of this new Launcher and APK file which you can install on your Oneplus phone and enjoy the new look on your phone.
What’s new with OnePlus Launcher 2.1?
- Supports dynamic icons for Weather and Calendar
Added ‘Home screen layout’ under launcher settings for grid and icon customizations
- Grid layout will be kept irrespective of display size changes
- Added search history records in app drawer, displaying the 5 most recent apps on the first row
- Newly installed apps will now be tagged with a blue dot for easier recognition
- You can access icon pack resources on the Play store directly under launcher settings
- User interface improvements during widget selection
- Launcher version information is now visible under launcher settings
OnePlus Launcher v2.1 APK Download
All you have to download this apk file on your oneplus phone and install it once to enjoy the new launcher on your phone.
OnePlus Weather app v1.7.0 APK Download
The weather app now support dynamic icon display. There is a new Weather Widget as well. Just install the apk file and enjoy the new weather app on your phone.
These apk files will work only on the Oneplus phones and will not work on any other Android phone. Download the apk and enjoy these new apps on your phone. If you are facing some problem or getting some errors then leave the comments below.