Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android phone was launched last month in India. The phone comes with some best features and the competitor of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. The best thing about the phone is its Prices. It comes with two variants – one with 3GB RAM with 32GB storage priced at Rs 10,999, and other one packed with the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage priced at Rs 12,999. Many users already booked the phone from the e-commerce sites and many of them already got the phone. So here in this guide, we are sharing the detail to Unlock Bootloader on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. Once you unlock the Bootloader of your phone, you can easily install the TWRP recovery and root the phone with the help of Magisk manager zip file. Once the Custom Recovery is installed you can run lots of custom ROM on your phone and customize the whole look of the phone.
This guide is only for the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 and the safest way to unlock the bootloader on the phone. All you have to install the ADB drivers on your phone and run one batch file to unlock the devices. The process is very simple and one of the easiest way to unlock your device. Not only this you can easily relock the bootloader with this guide if you want to do so in the future. This method to unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is simple to follow. But please do read the steps below carefully.
Guide to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
This method will void the warrant of your phone. But don’t worry you can claim the warranty easily by relocking the bootloader again. Below is the full guide which you can use to unlock and relock bootloader of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one on your devices. Warning: Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking the bootloader.
Files You need to Unlock Bootloader
- Do take the full backup of your phone. You will lose all your data while unlocking the bootloader.
- Install the ADB and Fastboot drivers here.
- Download File to Unlock Bootloader of your Asus ZenFone Max Pro.
- Download Files to Re-Lock the bootloader of your phone.
- And last but not least, make sure that your phone’s battery is above 70%.
Steps to Unlock and Relock Bootloader
1. First of all, enable the Developer Option. To do this go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
2. Now go back to settings -> Enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging. See the screen shot below.
3. Now install the ADB driver on your windows PC from above.
4. Now Reboot your phone to fastboot mode by pressing volume up + power on at the same time.
5. Once the Phone in fastboot mode, Connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable.
6. Now open the Unlock Folder and run the Unlock.cmd file on your windows PC. Now the command prompt window will open on your phone and this will help you to unlock the bootloader of your phone.
Boom…. Now the bootloader is unlock on your phone.
Relock Bootloader on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Follow all the above mention steps, but here run the relock file form the Relock folder to relock the bootloader of your phone.
I hope this guide was helpful to unlock the bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. If you are facing some trouble with this guide them leave the comments below and we will help you to fix it up.