Recently Google Launched the new Android phones Google Pixel 7 and Google Pixel 4a. Both the phones support the 5G network and run os a Snapdragon 765G processor. As you guys know Google Camera offers one of the greatest features and captures one of the best images. With the recent launch of the Pixel 5 and the Pixel 4a 5G, Google introduced the new Google Camera 8.6 or Gcam 8.6. Which comes with lots of new features and a new user interface.
The new Google camera Camera app comes with many subtle changes and features like New Buttons, Quick zoom, Quick access for video modes, New icon for recording, New Leveller, Super Res Zoom, Social sharing on Video mode, Audio Zoom, and more. Google Camera 9 is officially available on only the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 pro at this moment. But the Gcam 9.0 Apk is available for Download. So you can install the same on your older Pixel Devices. Now users of older Pixel devices like Pixel 2/2 XL, Pixel 3/3 XL, Pixel 3a/3a XL, Pixel 4/4 XL, and the Pixel 4a can also enjoy all these new Features of Google Camera 8.0 on their devices.
Here in this guide, we are sharing the GCam 8.0 app bundle file which you can install with Split APKs Installer (SAI) app. So read the full guide carefully and install the latest Google Camera 8.0 On Your Android phone.
Download the latest Google Camera 9 APK from Pixel
Change Log of New Gcam 9
The main change is the addition of a new switch between photo and video modes, and the order of the modes themselves has been reorganized, thus getting rid of the “Modes” tab:
• Photo mode tabs: Action Pan, Long Exposure, Portrait, Photo (main), Night Sight, Panorama, Photo Sphere;
• Video mode tabs: Pan, Video (main), Slow motion, Time Lapse;
• Video stabilization modes have been moved to Quick Settings;
• Quick Settings panel is now opens by swiping up, and the shortcut button is now on the bottom left;
• The new zoom slider added in Pixel 7 is now available on Pixel 6;
• The buttons to switch to the front camera and open gallery have been swapped.
• Updated themed icon.
Here is the new Google Pixel Google Camera 8.6 APK extracted directly from the Pixel device.
Install the APK with the SAI Installer app from the Google Play store.
Download New Google Camera (GCAM 8.6) Here
Download Gcam 8.1 For POCO X2 and POCO X3
Finally a stable version:
– Many new features
– Optimizations and better management of codes.
– Added AUX mode with button detection
– Everything can be set in Advanced menu > Auxiliary, Stream config, Ram patcher, Noise module, custom lib, xml
– Fixed several bugs
Tested on my devices and works well
Oneplus3T, Oneplus5T, Oneplus6, Oneplus7Pro, Oneplus7tPro, Oneplus8Pro, Oneplus8T, S20 Ultra, Poco x2, Poco x3, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Zenfone6
Download Gcam 8.1 For MI 11x / POCO F3
Download Gcam 8.1 For Redmi Note 8
How to Install the Gcam 8.1
Once you download the Gcam 8.apks bundle on your smartphone, open the SAI app (Install SAI app Form Play Store) and tap on “Install APKs” button at the bottom of the page.
Now locates the Gcam file and install the same on your android phone. So with this way you can install the latest Google Pixel 5 Google Camera on your android phone, We tested the same on our Google Pixel 2 XL phone and it works without any problem.