Do you have any idea why Google Pixel phone is so popular in the market? The Camera of these phones is one of the most popular features. The Google Pixel phone comes with the Google Camera which has so many features and one of the best camera apps. Google’s image processing is far ahead of its rivals and the portrait of the camera is one of the best features of that app. And many other Android phone users want to use that Google Camera on their phone. Now it’s Possible to use the Google camera on any Other phone or even in the Redmi Note 5 pro. All credit to the developers who created so many Google camera mods which work on most of the android phone. So here in this guide, we will show you how to install the Google camera on Redmi Note 5 pro.
To install Google camera on any android phone you need to enable the Camera2Api feature in the phone. In our previous guides, we posted so many how-to guides to install Google camera. Here are few of them, Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 5 Pro and MIUI 9, 10 Phones [NO ROOT], Download Latest Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Devices [WORKING Portrait + HDR] and How to Enable Camera2API, EIS, and Google Camera On Mi A1 [No-Root].
Once the camera2api is enabled on your phone you can easily install google camera on Redmi Note 5 pro and enjoy all the new features of Google Camera. No need to root your phone. All you have to install the TWRP on your phone, TWRP is not root. Once the TWRP is installed all you have to install one zip file to enable cmaera2api on your phone. Below is the full guide which you can use on your Redmi Note 5 pro and install the Google camera.
Working Google Camera for Redmi Note 5 Pro – Guide
This guide is only for the Redmi Note 5 pro users. We didn’t guarantee that this guide will work on any other Xiaomi phones. If you are the Redmi Note 5 Pro users, read this guide very carefully and follow all the steps one by one on your phone.
The guide is a little bit longer but works fine on the Redmi Note 5 pro. We tested the same on our Redmi Note 5 pro and install the Google camera without any problems.
Samples Google Camera and Redmi NNote 5 Pro Camera
Images Captured From Google Camera
Images Captured form Redmi Note 5 Pro Camera
How to Check the Camera2Api is Enabled or Not
As we mentioned above to install the Google camera you have to enable the Camera2Api on your phone. So first and most important is to check is camera2api is enabled on your phone or note.
To do this open the Google play store and install the free application called Manual Camera Compatibility. Run the app on your phone and check the result. If all are green then you are ready to go, if not then you have to enable the camera2api on your phone.
Pre-Requirement to Install Google Camera
3. The battery is fully charged and above 70%.
How to Enable Camera2Api on Redmi Note 5 pro
1. Download the camera 2 api zip file here and save the zip file on your phone.
2. Once the file is saved on your phone. Boot your phone in the TWRP mode. To do this, first, turn off your phone and hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
3. Now your phone will boot in the TWRP mode. Form here Tap on the Install Option.
4. Now select the camera 2 API zip file on the phone.
5. Once the file is selected Swipe confirm to flash.
6. Now the zip file will flash on your phone. Once the file is flashed. Reboot system.
Now, camera2api is enabled on your phone. Check to see the above mention guide “How to Check the Camera2Api is Enabled or Not”.
Download Google Camera on Redmi Note 5 Pro
1. Now all the setting are saved, so time to install the Google camera. Download Google Camera apk file for Redmi Note 5 Pro.
2. Save the Google Camera apk file on your phone.
3. Open the file manager on the phone and select the Google camera file to start the installation process.
4. Once the camera is installed on your phone. Open the Google camera and go to the Settings and enable these options in BB-S-G MOD Settings, Model – Old Style Nexus (so the front can work with and without portrait mode), Portrait Mode Always Active (So portrait mode appears instead of tilt-shift)
5. After applying these settings. Force close the Google camera. And now you can enjoy all the features of Google camera on your Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Video: Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 5 Pro
Direct Link To YouTube Video.
So with this way you can install the Google Camera on Redmi Note 5 Pro. If you have any question and facing some problem during this process then, leave the comments below.