Selective Tweets is a Facebook App which helps you to post Tweets from your Twitter account to Facebook. With this application you can choose which tweets you want to update Facebook status. For this you have to add hashtag #fb on your Tweets. Here is the simple guide which help you to set up the service, and how to use it.
1. Go to Selective Tweets Facebook Apps Page here.
2. Now Sign in to your Facebook account.
3. After the Login, Selective Twitter ask you to Enter your Twitter Username, and press Save.
4. After pressing Save, you will be presented with dialog asking you to allow Select Twitter to access your Facebook account. Press Allow.
5. After this, you will see a confirmation screen stating that your Twitter account was successfully linked to your Facebook account.
Thats it! Now the Setup is completed and now you can post tweet to Facebook from your twitter account by adding hashtag #fb on your Tweets.