If you are a Xiaomi phone user and are aware of the MIUI 14 China ROM, China ROM comes with lots of Advanced features, Which you can’t get on the Global or Indian version. If you want to Install MIUI 14 China ROM on Your Xiaomi, Redmi, or POCO Phone, then here is the complete guide to installing the latest version of Chain MIUI 14 ROM on your phone. There are so many benefits of MIUI 14 China ROM like Xiaomi regularly releases the OTA update for the china ROMs, and Lots of Privacy and Security features are added to the MIUI 14 china ROM.
To Install MIUI 14 China ROM on your phone, you need a Windows PC, Mi Flash tool, and Bootloader Unlocked Xiaomi or POCO phone. Unlock the bootloader required to follow this guide, if you are a new Xiaomi phone and don’t know how to unlock the bootloader, check out the Xiaomi Phone Bootloader Unlock guide here.
Why to Install MIUI 14 China ROM
MIUI 14 China is the most improved version of MIUI. If you want to enjoy the best MIUI experience, you should use MIUI China. The latest features can be found in the first MIUI 14 China ROMS. And the best part of this is that you will get regular Security patch updates and first enjoy all the upcoming features of MIUI.
As per the users, MIUI 14 China version is more stable than the other regions’ MIUI ROM, and Perfomenaces of the china ROM is much better than in other regions. So these are some of the reasons why most of Xiaomi users want to install MIUI 14 China ROM on their phones.
Requirement to flash MIUI 14 China ROM
Once download all the files follow the below-mentioned guide to get started, and yes do take the full backup of your phone, this process will wipe all the data from your phone, so backup is recommended.
How to Install MIUI 14 China ROM
1. Install Mi Flash Tool on your Windows PC. To flash the MIUI China ROM on your device, you need to install the Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
2. Now boot your phone in fastboot mode. To boot your device into Fastboot mode, turn off your device and then press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button simultaneously until you see the Fastboot logo.
3. Once your device is in Fastboot mode, connect it to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Now run the Mi Flash Tool on your PC and click on the “Refresh” button to make sure that your device is detected by the tool.
5. Now click on the “Select” button in the Mi Flash Tool and browse to the location where you saved the MIUI China ROM file.
6. Now in the right bottom of your flash tool, you will see three options “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”. From here check the Clean all option. If you don’t want to Delete Data from your phone then choose the “Save user data” option, in case if you want to Lock the bootloader of your phone then choose the “Clean all and Lock” option.
7. Now Tap on ‘Flash’ at the top right to start the flashing process.
8. Now this will flash the Fastboot MIUI ROM on your phone. Once complete you will see the “Success” message on the screen, And your phone will reboot.
Once the flashing process is complete, your device will automatically reboot with the new MIUI China ROM installed. Congratulations, you have successfully flashed the MIUI China ROM on your Xiaomi device!
Video Guide – Install MIUI 14 China ROM
In conclusion, flashing the MIUI China ROM on your Xiaomi device can be a simple and straightforward process if you follow the steps outlined in this blog post. However, it’s important to note that flashing a ROM on your device can sometimes result in data loss or other issues, so it’s important to backup your data before you begin the flashing process.