After a long wait finally, the Flyme 6 stable build is available for the Meizu M3s, M2 Note, PRO6 and MX5 devices. This one is the first stable version of Flyme 6 and comes with lots of new features and fixes like Fixed unexpected quit of Meizu Account, Improved system power consumption, Fixed failure to lock photos taken in privacy mode and lots more. Now the Meizu M3s, M2 Note, PRO6 and MX5 user can update their phone wit this new Flyme 6 Global stable update.
Here are the instructions which you can follow on your Meizu phone and install this new latest Flyme 6 update. Currently, the update is available only for these M3s, M2 Note, PRO6 and MX5 Meizu phone, but in future other devices will get this update. To update your phone all, you have to download one file on your phone and flash the same to apply this update. Below is the link from there you can Download Flyme 6 stable build for Meizu.
Prerequisites to install Flyme 6 stable build
- This update will wipe all your data from the phone. So do take the full backup of your Meizu phone.
- To avoid bricking your phone, please do not turn off or restart the device while updating.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged
- Read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one on your phone.
Download Flyme 6 Stable Version for Meizu Phones
- Meizu M3s — Download link
- Meizu M2 Note — Download link
- Meizu PRO6 — Download link
- Meizu MX5 — Download link
How to Install Flyme 6 Stable version on Meizu
1. Download the Flyme 6 update file for your phone from the above mention links.
2. After the downloading is complete, save that file on your phone’s internal memory.
3. Now Turn off the mobile phone.
Press and hold the Volume+ button and then press the power button till the mobile phone vibrates.
Then, release the two buttons. The system automatically enters into the upgrade window.
4. Now from the next screen, Select System upgrade and click the Start button. Then, wait until the flashing is complete.
Once completed, your phone will reboot.
With these steps, you can quickly update your Meizu phone with the latest build of Flyme 6. If you have any questions comment below.
Source – Meizu