The Redmi Note 6 PRO is latest smartphone form the Xiaomi and many users already bought this phone and most of them want to install TWRP recovery on the Redmi Note 6 Pro and Root Redmi Note 6 Pro. But to do these things first you have to unlock the bootloader for Redmi Note 6 Pro. We already made a guide on that how to unlock the bootloader of Redmi Note 6 pro. So here today in this tutorial we will show you how you can easily install the TWRP custom Recovery on the Redmi Note 6 Pro and Root the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro with magisk Manager.
Once the TWRP custom recovery is installed on the phone you can install custom ROMS, install modded Zip files and Install so many things on your phone. Which you can use on the stock recovery. We already did the same with our redmi Note 6 Pro and after that, we enabled the Camera2Api on our Phone and install the latest Google Camera on the Redmi Note 6 Pro. So TWRP has many benefits, if you are interested then follow the below mention guide and install TWRP Recovery & ROOT Redmi Note 6 PRO.
How to Install TWRP and ROOT Redmi Note 6 Pro
Warning: Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking bootloader.
The rooting process is not that easy, it takes some and some patience. So read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one. One wrong step and you will brick the phone.
Why To Root Redmi Note 6 Pro
With the help of rooting you will do lots of things on your device like Install Custom Roms, improves the battery performance of your device, remove unwanted system applications, install tweaks and other modification on your device easily and enjoy a lot of free rooted application on your device.
In simple word, we can say rooting gives you the administrator-level permissions on your device and customize your device as per your need which is impossible for a normal android. Check out some other benefits of Rooting the Android phone.
Pre-Requirements to Root Redmi Note 6 Pro
2. Enable USB debugging on your Android device. To do this go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the MIUI version 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
Now go back to settings -> Additional Settings -> Developer Options -> Enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging. See the screenshot below.
3. Install Xiaomi USB drivers, tutorial: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers For Windows
How to Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 6 Pro
Unlocking bootloader of the phone is not a difficult task all you have to download Mi Unlock Tool and you can easily unlock your phone.
Once the bootloader of the phone is unlocked you can easily root the phone. Follow the below mention guide to Root the device.
Download File To Root the Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Download the ADB drivers here. Unzip the folder on your Windows C Drive. (C:\platform-tools). And you will see the PlatForm folder on your Windows C Drive.
- Download the Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt.zip and save the file on Desktop.
- Download the TWRP image file here. And save the file in the platform-tools folder
- Download the Magisk manager zip here to root the phone. Save the zip file in the phone’s internal memory
Install TWRP on the Redmi Note 6 Pro
1. Boot your phone in the fastboot mode. To do this first switch off your phone and Hold volume down + power on at the same time.
2. Now your phone will boot in the fastboot mode. Connect your phone to the PC with USB cable.
3. Now open the command prompt window in the Platform ADB folder by Pressing Shift Button and Select Open Command Window Here.
4. Now the command prompt windows will open on your windows desktop. And enter the following command.
fastboot flash recovery tuliprecovery.img
6. TWRP recovery is successfully installed on your phone. Now time to boot in TWRP mode. Run the following command.
fastboot boot tuliprecovery.img
7. Now the phone is booted in the TWRP mode. And it will ask you for the password.
8. Tap on the cancel button, go to wipe > advanced wipe and Wipe Data only.
9. Reboot to recovery and connect your phone the PC and save the DisableForceEncryption,zip on your phone.
10. Now tap on the install Button and install the Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt.zip file.
11. Now you are done. Reboot System.
How to Root Note 6 Pro phone
1. Boot your phone TWRP mode and save the magisk zip file on your phone.
2. Tap on the install button from recovery to root the phone.
3. Now from the next page choose the magsik zip file.
4. Now to flash the file, “Swipe to Confirm Flash”
5. Once the Zip file is successfully installed on your phone. Reboot System.
Now Your Redmi Note 6 Pro is rooted and TWRP is installed.
Video: Install TWRP on redmi Note 6 Pro
If you have any question about the guide or facing some problem during the process then leave the comments below, and we will help you to fix it up.