Here is a working guide to install the Custom TWRP recovery on the POCO X3 Phone. POCO X3 is the latest smartphone from the POCO Team. And if you recently bought this new device and looking for the guide to install the TWRP on POCO X3, then you are at the right place. Today in this post we will share all the details about POCO X3 TWRP and how to install it. To install the custom recovery on any phone or make any change son the system. First, you have to unlock the bootloader of the Androdi phone. Check out our Xiaomi Unlock Bootloader Guide here to unlock the Bootloader of POCO X3.
POCO X3 comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Processor, 64MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP | 20MP Front Camera, 6000 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery, 16.94 cm (6.67 inch) Full HD+ Display, The panel supports 120Hz refresh rate for slightly smoother transitions. One can switch to 60Hz display option to save a certain amount of battery. Before following this TWRP Installation guide do take the full backup of your phone and read all the steps very carefully.
Installing TWRP custom recovery on POCO X3 requires an unlock bootloader, which may void the warranty and will wipe all the data from your phone. So do take the full back up of your phone.
Technobuzz.net is not responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process. You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking bootloader.
How to Install TWRP On POCO X3
So without wasting the time, let’s start the process and install the custom TWRP on Xiaomi POCO X3. Read all the steps very carefully and follow all the steps one by one on your PC and on your device. This guide is only for the POCO X3 users and don’t try this method on any other Xiaomi phones. Before we begin, we highly recommend you to create backups of your data and files.
Requirements to Install TWRP
- Make sure its battery is at least 60%.
- Orginal USB data cable to connect your phone with PC
- A Windows-based computer. To run some fastboot commands.
- ADB Fastboot Drivers and Android Platform Tools.
Download POCO X3 TWRP
Download the latest TWRP and DM Verity zip file for POCO x3 from the below mention link and save the files on your Windows desktop. You need these file to flash the TWRP on your phone.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery
1. Save the TWRP file on your Android Platform Tools. Make sure the ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your PC.
2. Now time to boot your phone in fastboot mode. To do this Open the platform-tool folder that you downloaded from the above. Now Open the command prompt window in this folder. To do so, hold the Shift key and right-click in an empty location inside the platform-tools folder and select Open PowerShell window here or Open the command prompt window.
Now in the command prompt window run the following command to boot your phone in fastboot mode.
adb reboot loader
Or you can boot it manually by holding the Volume Down + Power Button.
3. Now your phone will boot in the fastboot mode. You will see the MI Fastboot Bunny image on your screen.
4. Next, type following command lines and hit Enter on the keyboard:
fastboot flash recovery twrpname.img
5. Now TWRP is installed on your POCO X3. To boot the phone in custom TWRP recovery, Enter the following command.
fastboot boot twrpname.img
6. That’s it the now the custom TWRP recovery is installed on your POCO X3.
Video : Install TWRP on POCO X3
Direct Link of Youtube Video.
If you have any questions regarding this guide or facing some problem, then leave the comment below, and we will help you to fix it up.
Source – XDA